2007/02/23

The Producers (2005)

Ya vi esta película, está fenomenal me moría de la risa en estas escenas

Carmen Ghia: Hello, the living room of renowned theatrical director Roger De Bris' elegant Upper East Side townhouse on a sunny Tuesday afternoon in June. Whom may I say is calling?



(si alguien tiene el videito donde dice este diálogo me lo pasa?)

Leo: What's your name?
Ulla: Ulla Inga Hansen Bensen Yansen Tallen Hallen Svadon Swanson.
Max: What's your first name?
Ulla: That was my first name. Would you like to know my last name?
Max: We don't have the time

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

holasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....sssss...s.sss..sss jejejejejeje